Links of Note

This week was bustling in the blog world as everyone re-established post-holiday routines and I saw droves of gorgeous, clever and all-round well designed things being posted. Here is a list of a handful of my favourites for the week:

A dazzlingly illustrated mini book by jackiepeppermint called I heart the Arctic found viaLou Lou & Oscar.

A simple chart to keep track of how well you're doing with those new year resolutions from the small object.

An important post with good advice about refocusing what we ate and where it comes from posted by stephmodo.

A blog dedicated to a useful adhesive.

A great compilation on what one can do with a particular type of said useful adhesive (Japanese Masking Tape) from Cucumbersome.

A new flickr pool that dispels the myth that bloggers wear their pajamas all day. Found via mint.

A delicious sounding recipe for almond cresecent cookies that reminds me of my Oma. Posted by Heart of Light.

Some beautiful handmade Christmas gifts from the brilliant artist Mer Meg.

New West coast totes for each of my favourite US cities from Creature Comforts. Found via Happy Cavalier.

And finally, an artist who brings craigslist missed connections to life. Found via a Cup of Jo.

Have an excellent weekend!

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive