Natural Woman

What was once thought of as unattractive has hit mainstream. Many of my model friends are natural and have been for many years. They all lead successful modeling careers and this has only separated them from all the other women who lookalike. Black women who wear their hair natural are shouting from the top of their lungs that they are free and full of self-confidence. Not everyone can pull this off but many women are making the choose to give it a try. There are so many products on the market now geared to fit those who dare to make the transition.



I recently decided to give this a shot after many years of getting my hair relaxed. I'm at this point in my life and I am comfortable in the skin that I am in. My hair doesn't define who I am and so far I am off to a great start. I'm still going on auditions and life is all good.

Popular Posts

My Blog List